[SCIP] Disable warning output

Vander Hook, Joshua (US 397K) hook at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Feb 2 23:50:15 CET 2022

As mentioned in this Question: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/70906096/how-can-i-disable-warning-output-in-scip

I receive many warning messages on program conclusion, similar to “WARNING: Original variable <x> not released when freeing SCIP problem <my_solver>.”

I’m not able to convince myself that I do have a memory leak / unfree’d variable. I have a release for every variable, and valgrind shows no leaked memory. (Though I wonder if the warning means it was cleaned up despite some other problem).

Is it possible that this is a spurious warning? If so, how can I disable those warnings?

Josh