[SCIP] Diving Heuristic Implementation

Marc Pfetsch pfetsch at mathematik.tu-darmstadt.de
Tue Jul 16 14:58:17 CEST 2024

Dear Lars,

you can try to check whether you are in diving in your pricers by using
SCIPinDive(). Then you would only run the heuristic methods in your
case. Note that this would effect all diving heuristics, so there is a
side-effect which you should check. You could, however, store somewhere
whether you are running your diving heuristic and only do something
differently in this case.

Best

Marc